Secondary Specialist Academic Leader (Mathematics)
Dipont Education is seeking a Secondary Specialist Academic Leader in Mathematics.
Reporting to the Director of Education, and Deputy Director, Secondary Specialist Academic Lead Team, the Secondary Specialist Academic Leader will:
- Be based in Shanghai head office but will operate with a Dipont-wide responsibility (21 International Curriculum Centres (ICCs), 6 Associate Centres and 4 Independent Schools) with regards to their subject specialism
- Conduct lesson observations on teachers across 26 ICCs and Associate Centres
- Participate in quality assurance assessments of Dipont Independent Schools under the guidance of the Director of Education
- Prepare and deliver CPD workshops
- Provide support and training for teachers
- Prepare a bank of subject resources across all programmes for dissemination to teachers
- Mathematics cover teaching and support as required
Location: Shanghai, mainland China
Start date: February 2021 and/or August 2021
Benefits of working with Dipont in China
High-quality international education: Dipont Education manages international educational programs (delivering A-level, Advanced Placement and IB Diploma Programs) within some of the most highly regarded high schools in China. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have over 7,000 students on roll. Our programs are extremely well-established and highly respected for supporting students to achieve academic success and in developing skills to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university and further study overseas.
Our students: A high number of students enter Dipont centers with the aim to study in some of the top universities in the west, and therefore teachers can enjoy working with some exceptionally motivated and academically high achieving students without the classroom management issues experienced in other teaching posts. As China settles into its role as the economic powerhouse of the 21st century, a teaching position with Dipont provides a platform to work with a generation of young Chinese talents eager to take advantage of every opportunity available to them.
Salary and benefits: Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes: accommodation allowance, annual return airfare, annual bonus and worldwide medical cover. Cost of living is very favorable and disposable income is high.