Teachers of Physics
We are seeking Teachers of Physics to teach on our international high school programs in China. Positions will be for an August 2022 start.
Applications for the Teachers of Physics roles are invited from:
- Highly skilled educators with the ability to engage and stretch high performing students
- A recognized teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at high school level
- A track record of excellent teaching with well-developed subject knowledge.
Please specify your curriculum experience in your application.
As our students seek to gain entry at top universities overseas, educators focus on developing students’ application of learning and critical thinking skills in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad.
Where will your teaching experience take you next?
- Teach physics in some of the best high schools in China
- Work with enthusiastic and motivated Chinese students (aged 15-18)
- Engage in high-quality educational practice in one of the fastest-growing sectors globally
- Join a growing network of educators with a focus on collaboration, support and career development.
Benefits of working with Dipont in China
High-quality international education: Dipont Education manages international educational programs (delivering A-level, Advanced Placement and IB Diploma Programs) within some of the most highly regarded high schools in China. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have over 7,000 students on roll.
Training and development: Teachers have the opportunity to transfer to other locations or programs during their course of employment. In addition, we are actively focused on providing internal career development opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or center management roles. We provide workshops, support and access to official external training.
Our students: A high number of students enter Dipont centers with the aim to study in some of the top universities in the west, and therefore teachers can enjoy working with some exceptionally motivated and academically high achieving students without the classroom management issues experienced in other teaching posts. As China settles into its role as the economic powerhouse of the 21st century, a teaching position with Dipont provides a platform to work with a generation of young Chinese talents eager to take advantage of every opportunity available to them.
Salary and benefits: Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes: accommodation allowance, annual return airfare, annual bonus and worldwide medical cover. Cost of living is very favorable and disposable income is high.