The primary role of CEO Assistant/Interpreter is to support group CEO in all matters of daily work. Specific duties include but not limited to:
- To provide translation or interpretation support where needed.
- To exercise assistance to business reception and act with tact to greet and meet visitors and prospective business partners.
- To coordinate daily schedules, business travel and related logistic arrangements for CEO.
- To screen phone calls, emails and other enquiries or requests with appropriate judgment so that necessary message can be transmitted to CEO timely.
- To organize, attend and produce minutes for meetings and ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings with efficient follow up actions.
- To assist in producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- To carry out specific project plan and research reports.
- To review specific operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- To provide other personal miscellaneous support to the CEO where needed.
- Decent education background with a good understanding and passion of education industry.
- At least 2 years working experience as PA to Executive in multi-national companies.
- Excellent communication and language skills both in Chinese and English.
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Personal Traits: Pro-active, self-motivated, well-organized, resisted to pressure, analytical, devoted, enthusiastic, etc.